Besides exhibitors, music, kids activities and more, this year we’re excited to announce that 350 Maine will be holding a Climate Action march starting at noon in the Old Port and coming through Greenfest with street theater and New Orleans style music!
Our exhibitors will be happy to talk to you about:
Energy & Climate Change
- Heat pumps for home and business heating and cooling!
- Learn about making your home more energy efficient
- Solar electricity panels on display
- Learn how to sign up for Maine Green Power to use electricity generated from renewable sources in Maine
- New Technology videos on display
- Efficiency Maine Case studies
- How you can take action on climate policy
Waste & Recycling
- Biodiesel demonstration and grease recycling
- Landfill waste reduction
- History and ecology of the Presumpscot River and ways you can interact with it
- Water Education Toolkit
- Learn how filter feeders clean water and bio accumulate toxins
Land & Habitat Conservation
- Maine Audubon interactive crafts and lessons!
Farm & Food
- Conserving farmland in Maine
Products & Services
- Sustainable Household product demonstrations
- Sustainable heating and cost savings demonstrations
- Sample natural and locally sourced remedy products
- Get connected to climate solutions projects in your area
- Hands on sustainable craft table
- Discussions on the power of buying local and sustainable products
- Cloth diaper, baby wearing and other natural parenting items demonstrations
Check out the full roster (updated weekly) here.
You’ll be grooving all day long to the sweet sounds of: